Relief for Your Dry, Stinging Eyes
Dry, irritated eyes can really get in the way of a good day. And if it’s a persistent condition, life can get uncomfortable very quickly. Healthy eyes require hydration. If your eyes aren’t producing enough tears, find relief at Pack & Bianes Optometry Terra Nova.
We have individualized treatments to help you manage dry eye disease. Therapies differ for each patient, but rest assured, our team is ready to help.
What Causes Dry Eye Disease?
Many conditions can lead to increased tear evaporation or a tear film imbalance, including:
- Blepharitis (inflamed eyelid glands)
- Meibomian gland dysfunction
- Some medications
- The aging process
- Changes to hormones
- Certain autoimmune diseases
- Certain environmental factors
- Extended use of contact lenses
- Prolonged periods of screen time
What Are the Symptoms of Dry Eye Disease?
Here are the most common symptoms of dry eye disease:
- Light sensitivity
- Red eyes
- Contact lenses are uncomfortable
- Blurred vision
- Fatigued eyes
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- Mucus in or around the eyes
Treatments for Dry Eye Disease
Treatments vary depending on the cause of your condition. Common treatments for dry eye disease include prescription eye drops, warm compresses, and eyelid cleaners. Your optometrist may suggest punctal plugs if your condition is more severe.
You don’t need to suffer from dry eye disease. Relief is here at Pack & Bianes Optometry Terra Nova! Book your appointment today.
Come See What We’re About
Visit Us Today
You can find us in Terra Nova Plaza, between Subway and Robeks Juice, with lots of parking right out front. You can’t miss us!
- 374 East H Street, #1708
- Chula Vista, CA 91910
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed