Focusing on Your Total Vision Health
Regular eye exams are the first step on the journey to visual health, and we’ll help you get there!
It’s easy to think about skipping your routine eye exam, especially if you haven’t noticed a change in vision. But it’s essential to remember our optometrists test for so much more than just your prescription during the exam process.
We perform various tests during a comprehensive eye exam to evaluate your overall visual health and screen for early signs of eye disease. Eye diseases can be managed if caught and treated in their early stages, and we want to ensure your vision remains happy and healthy.
If you have questions about eye exams or your overall visual health, we would love to hear from you! Call us today to book your routine eye exam.
Your Vision Needs Proactive Care
The secret to healthy vision is a routine eye exam.
At Pack & Bianes Optometry Terra Nova, our optometrists work hard to discover eye conditions in the early stages using advanced diagnostic equipment. Early intervention is a vital step toward treating and managing eye diseases before they cause long-term vision issues.
Eye diseases can appear without warning, and often symptoms don’t present themselves until the advanced stages. Our team scans for the following common eye diseases during every routine eye exam:
If you’re interested in proactive care for your visual health, call us today to book an appointment.
How Often Should I Have an Eye Exam?
Everyone’s eyesight is different, and we’ll need to get to know you and your vision before determining the frequency of your appointments. Many factors can affect your eye exam schedule, including your eye health, visual needs, and medical history.
Once we have a general idea of your eye health, we may suggest a schedule closer to the recommendations of the American Optometric Association:
- Between the ages of 18 and 64, an eye exam is recommended once every year unless you’re considered high-risk.
- If you’re over 65, an eye exam is recommended once a year unless you’re considered high-risk.
You may be considered a high-risk patient if you:
- Have or have had an eye disease.
- Have a family history of eye disease.
- Have a condition with visual side effects, like diabetes.
- Work in a visually demanding or hazardous environment.
- Take prescription or nonprescription medications with visual side effects.
- Have had or require eye surgery.
- Have a progressive refractive error.
Eye Exams for Adults & Seniors
We have provided comprehensive eye exams and preventive care for our patients in Chula Vista for nearly 30 years. Visit us today for personalized treatment in a friendly and comfortable practice!
Come See What We’re About
Visit Us Today
You can find us in Terra Nova Plaza, between Subway and Robeks Juice, with lots of parking right out front. You can’t miss us!
- 374 East H Street, #1708
- Chula Vista, CA 91910
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed